Saturday, August 2, 2008

The X Files: I Want to Believe

02-Aug-08The X Files: I Want to Believe (2008)Cinema
Director: Chris Carter
imdb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443701/

This morning, among the people watching the movie - Dublin, Ireland, CineWorld Cinema, Screen 10, 11am - I noticed a particularly high number of folks who were clearly overweight. More than usual, I believe. And I couldn't help thinking that most of the audience were fans of the TV serial, which means long time sitting on the couch watching telly, eating junk,... Mmm, that could be.
I am 37 years old and I have never watched a single episode.

Nothing worth noting on the film. I still can't understand though how two people who are not agents anymore, who have been knowing each other and working together for years keep calling each other by family names. Even while kissing. Even in bed. Try it with your partner, if you can. Without laughing that is.

No comments: